The Health Promotion Agency inspires Kiwis to live healthier lives. Our work includes leading and delivering innovative, high quality and cost effective national health promotion initiatives.
These are varied and challenging roles and a great opportunity to make a difference to the health and wellbeing of all New Zealanders.
For more information about our work, phone Linzie Sutton, HR Assistant on (04) 901 0954. Please note, applicants are required to be a non-smoker and be eligible to work in New Zealand.
Advisors/Senior Advisors Alcohol – 3 roles
We are seeking self-motivated, committed and adaptable experienced Advisors/Senior Advisors to fill three key roles focused on:
- Young people
- Prevention and Early Intervention
These roles will work across the organisation to develop and deliver smart, innovative, people focused programmes; and to influence policy and practice through quality, relevant, up to date advice and strong effective relationships with the right people and organisations. The main focus of the roles will be in the alcohol programme, with the opportunity to lead HPA-wide approaches supporting health and wellbeing.
To be successful in these roles you will need:
- Leadership and extensive project management experience
- Experience in developing and delivering national and/or regional initiatives
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent communication skills, including written and oral communication across a range of organisations and cultures
- An innovative approach to programme design and delivery
- A ‘can do’ attitude and adaptable approach
Experience in the area of alcohol-related harm or in a relevant sector or related experience is desirable.
Applications close Friday 8 September 2017.
Please send the completed application form, CV and covering letter to email@example.com or send directly to Vacancies, Health Promotion Agency, PO Box 2142, Wellington.