RFP for Like Minds, Like Mine Anti-Stigma and Discrimination Education Projects
The Health Promotion Agency (HPA) is responsible for the Like Minds, Like Mine programme. Like Minds, Like Mine seeks to create a socially inclusive New Zealand that is free of stigma and discrimination towards people with experience of mental illness/distress. In agreement with the Ministry of Health, HPA has reshaped the Like Minds, Like Mine Community Partnership Fund to ensure improved reach and impact of the programme.
HPA is therefore now seeking proposals from suppliers with the capability, experience and infrastructure to deliver anti-stigma and discrimination education projects that demonstrate and follow the Like Minds, Like Mine principles and Best Practice Guidelines, to the following settings:
- Social service agencies (eg, income support and housing)
- Education (secondary, tertiary, alternative)
- First responders (eg, ambulance staff and police, and/or
The audience is primarily people who have the power to exclude people with experience of mental illness/distress, within the above settings.
The following pre-conditions must be met:
- Projects need to include people with lived experience of mental illness/distress in a leadership capacity in project design, activity and delivery and
- Projects must demonstrate knowledge and proficiency in delivering tikanga Maori models and Pacific models of health and community practice, and identify how these will be applied.
To access the RFP document and response form and other supporting documents, and to be automatically updated with any questions and answers relating to this RFP, please log-in to GETS as a supplier and subscribe to this opportunity.
All questions regarding this opportunity must be submitted to email@example.com or via the Q&A function on GETS.
The RFP closes at 12 noon on Monday 11 September 2017 and we anticipate that the contract will commence by the end of January 2018 at the latest. Further information can be found at www.gets.govt.nz reference 18876333