Key to HPA’s work is communicating information directly to New Zealanders.
- inspires them to choose healthy lifestyle options
- helps people understand what being and staying healthy means and the benefits for them and their families/whānau
- informs them about the help and support available, if they need or want to change current behaviours.
HPA communicates with New Zealanders in a number of ways including:
- multi-media advertising (television, radio and print)
- public relations work
- online and social media (web, viral marketing, e-campaigns, social networking).
Working in this way helps us reach and build relationships with target audiences and national, regional and community organisations.